Life is short, why not try
人生苦短,何妨一试
Buy yourself flowers to grow up with you
给自己买花 陪自己长大
The wind and the moon of the world
人间风月,浅尝辄止
You are my ignorant and clear love
你是我你是我懵懵懂懂清楚明白的喜欢
We will go ashore at last,in the sunshine
我们终将上岸,阳光万里。
I feel lonely again, but the city is full of people.
我莫名又来了孤独感,可城市分明人山人海。
I tried my best to cope with the ordinary life.
我全力以赴的对付着平凡的人生。
We are all in gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars。
我们都生活在阴沟里,但仍有人仰望星空。
You are backlit with all the good things in this world
你逆光而来配得上这世间所有的好
You are as romantic as the star.
你与星光同样浪漫
It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important。
你在你的玫瑰花身上耗费的时间,使得你的玫瑰花变得如此重要。